Creo Elements/Pro “Expert Framework” Extension (EFX) 7.0 M010 32bit & 64bit
Creo Elements/Pro “Expert Framework” Extension (EFX) 7.0 M010 32bit & 64bit | 265.2 mb
PTC is pleased to present Creo Elements/Pro Expert Framework Extension (EFX) 7.0 M010. This exciting release provides many enhancements for user productivity and adopts the new Creo name.
Since 1985, PTC has serviced top-notch customers, acquired key companies, and created industry-leading products to bring you the best in product development software. These milestones have contributed to the products, solutions and corporate culture that make PTC the leading provider of product development solutions. Our integrated solutions have enabled PTC to help customers optimize their product development processes and realize greater business value.
As essential foundations for a wide range of equipment, steel and aluminum frames are prevalent in virtually all industries. Creo Expert Framework Extension is tailored for machine designers and equipment manufactures to simplify and speed structure design. The intelligent component library and automatic deliverable creation of this structural design software make frame design up to 10 times faster than standard design techniques.
Features & Benefits
– Simple concept-to-production process for designing any product containing constant section profiles
– Enjoy an efficient transition to 3D CAD from 2D systems
– Explore alternative designs via fast modifications using intuitive functions such as mouse drag, move, and rotate
– Create comprehensive documentation automatically, including bills of materials and beam/assembly drawings
– Realize up to a 10:1 productivity gain over standard CAD techniques for frame design
Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Element/Pro Software Requirements
Expert Framework 7.0 for use with Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, and Creo Parametric 1.0 M010 is supported only on Windows platforms. Expert Framework 7.0 can be used with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 through 5.0, Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, and Creo Parametric 1.0 M010. However, Pro/ENGINEER and Expert Framework build dates must be compatible to ensure the proper function of any Expert Framework build.